After a long drought, Eaton Vance Income Fund of Boston’s security selection has shone again recently. Its capable portfolio managers and robust credit research team are the main highlight here, but for now the fund retains its Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for its cheapest share classes and Negative for its most expensive.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.03 / 0.18 %
- Total Assets 4.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.000%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.65%
- Effective Duration 4.16 years
Morningstar’s Analysis EVIBX
Will EVIBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.