Eaton Vance Government Opportunities’ portfolio managers navigate the mortgage-backed securities and manage its exposures to complex structures and duration hedging to form this short duration offering, earning Average People and Process Pillar ratings. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for its cheapest share class and Negative for its most expensive, reflecting its hefty price tag.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.48 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 395.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.050%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Short Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.75%
- Effective Duration 3.18 years
Morningstar’s Analysis EVGOX
Will EVGOX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.