A sound investment process and strong management team underpin Eaton Vance Global Income Builder A's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.67 / 0.21 %
- Total Assets 221.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.170%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Allocation
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.54%
- Turnover 59%
Morningstar’s Analysis EDIAX
Will EDIAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.