Eaton Vance Global Bond Fund Class A's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.94 / 0.29 %
- Total Assets 33.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.010%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.54%
- Effective Duration 1.52 years
Morningstar’s Analysis EAIIX
Will EAIIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.