Eaton Vance Stock A's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.24 / 0.16 %
- Total Assets 74.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.980%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.59%
- Turnover 44%
Morningstar’s Analysis EAERX
Will EAERX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.