Strength in Arrow DWA Tactical Macro A's Process Pillaris partially offset by an Average People Pillar rating, leading to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.57 / 0.70 %
- Total Assets 74.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.000%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Tactical Allocation
- Investment Style Large Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 6.03%
- Turnover 150%
Morningstar’s Analysis DWTFX
Will DWTFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.