BNY Mellon Research Growth A's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.37 / 1.91 %
- Total Assets 1.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.030%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 32%
Morningstar’s Analysis DWOAX
Will DWOAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.