A strong parent firm helps offset DFA World ex US Government Fxd Inc I’s middling People Pillar rating, allowing this strategy to retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.45 / 0.00
- Total Assets 1.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.200%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Bond-USD Hedged
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield < 0.01%
- Effective Duration 8.81 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DWFIX
Will DWFIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.