DFA US Large Cap Growth Instl’s parent firm and notable investment philosophy are the foundation for this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Silver. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the least expensive fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 27.00 / 0.84 %
- Total Assets 2.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.180%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.43%
- Turnover 13%
Morningstar’s Analysis DUSLX
Will DUSLX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.