An incline in People Pillar rating is the primary driver of Dearborn Partners Rising Dividend I's upgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze from Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 21.58 / 0.60 %
- Total Assets 488.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.950%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 500,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.99%
- Turnover 9%
Morningstar’s Analysis DRDIX
Will DRDIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.