A strong management team and sound investment process underpin Destra Flaherty & Crumrine Pref & Inc I's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.58 / 0.42 %
- Total Assets 234.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.140%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Preferred Stock
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.24%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis DPIIX
Will DPIIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.