Dupree Intermediate Govt Bond's recent fee hike leads to a downgrade to this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating to Silver from Gold. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.37 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 10.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.750%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Intermediate Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 100
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.51%
- Effective Duration 2.34 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DPIGX
Will DPIGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.