Deer Park Total Return Credit I earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar ratings in both the Parent and Process Pillars. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.05 / 0.11 %
- Total Assets 516.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.790%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 6.06%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis DPFNX
Will DPFNX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.