Dunham Small Cap Value N earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar ratings in both the Parent and Process Pillars. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.56 / 0.58 %
- Total Assets 62.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.050%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Small Value
- Investment Style Small Value
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.07%
- Turnover 83%
Morningstar’s Analysis DNSVX
Will DNSVX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.