Dunham Large Cap Value N's recent fee cut and People Pillar rating increase lead to an upgrade in this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating to Neutral from Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.41 / 0.00
- Total Assets 161.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.100%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.92%
- Turnover 23%
Morningstar’s Analysis DNLVX
Will DNLVX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.