Dunham International Opportunity Bond N earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar ratings in both the Process and Parent Pillars. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.60 / 0.13 %
- Total Assets 42.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.780%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 7.36%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis DNIOX
Will DNIOX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.