Dunham High-Yield Bond N earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar ratings in both the Parent and Process Pillars. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.31 / 0.48 %
- Total Assets 94.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.170%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.91%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis DNHYX
Will DNHYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.