A strong management team and sound investment process underpin Diamond Hill Core Bond Y's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Gold. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.17 / 0.65 %
- Total Assets 701.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.350%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 500,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.20%
- Effective Duration 5.54 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DHRYX
Will DHRYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.