Rough stock-picking has dropped the Morningstar Analyst Rating for Diamond Hill Mid Cap’s costliest share class to Bronze, but its seasoned managers and solid approach keep the cheaper shares at Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.12 / 2.64 %
- Total Assets 187.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.660%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Mid-Cap Value
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 500,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.04%
- Turnover 12%
Morningstar’s Analysis DHPYX
Will DHPYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.