Rough stock-picking has dropped the Morningstar Analyst Rating for Diamond Hill Small-Mid Cap’s costliest share class to Bronze, but a seasoned manager and solid approach keep the cheaper shares at Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 26.57 / 0.49 %
- Total Assets 2.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.920%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Mid-Cap Value
- Investment Style Small Value
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 0.71%
- Turnover 14%
Morningstar’s Analysis DHMIX
Will DHMIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.