A middling People rating and a subpar Parent Pillar limit Destinations Global Fixed Income Opps I to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.15 / 0.11 %
- Total Assets 722.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.080%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.48%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis DGFFX
Will DGFFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.