DFA Global Allocation 25/75 R2’s parent firm and notable investment philosophy are the foundation for this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.49 / 0.22 %
- Total Assets 813.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.480%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Allocation—15% to 30% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.83%
- Turnover —
Morningstar’s Analysis DFGPX
Will DFGPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.