DFA Five-Year Global Fixed-Income I earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral with strength in areas such as People offset by weaker spots such as Process. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.91 / 0.00
- Total Assets 9.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.240%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Bond-USD Hedged
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.63%
- Effective Duration 1.87 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DFGBX
Will DFGBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.