DFA Emerging Markets Value Portfolio has a strong value orientation that pulls it toward risky segments of the market. The risks it takes will certainly add volatility, but its uncertain whether they'll add a commensurate increment of return. The fund earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 28.66 / 0.60 %
- Total Assets 10.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.450%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.44%
- Turnover 14%
Morningstar’s Analysis DFEVX
Will DFEVX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.