DFA Investment Grade I's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.04 / 0.69 %
- Total Assets 10.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.200%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.62%
- Effective Duration 6.11 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DFAPX
Will DFAPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.