DFA Global Core Plus Real Return Instl's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.27 / 0.11 %
- Total Assets 245.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.290%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Inflation-Protected Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.06%
- Effective Duration 7.23 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DFAAX
Will DFAAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.