The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit Delaware Emerging Markets Debt Corp R to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.59 / 0.13 %
- Total Assets 83.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.290%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Emerging Markets Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.95%
- Effective Duration 4.63 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DEDRX
Will DEDRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.