DoubleLine Low Duration Bond I's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.50 / 0.11 %
- Total Assets 6.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.410%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.50%
- Effective Duration 1.09 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DBLSX
Will DBLSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.