DoubleLine Low Dur Emerg Mkts Fxd Inc I’s management team is just average, but a solid investment process still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.17 / 0.11 %
- Total Assets 258.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.590%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Emerging Markets Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.41%
- Effective Duration 2.76 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DBLLX
Will DBLLX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.