DoubleLine Global Bond I's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.53 / 0.24 %
- Total Assets 124.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.700%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Effective Duration 6.43 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DBLGX
Will DBLGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.