DoubleLine Long Duration Total Ret Bd I's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.26 / 0.00
- Total Assets 49.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.500%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Long Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.48%
- Effective Duration 14.47 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DBLDX
Will DBLDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.