Calvert Ultra-Short Duration Income takes on significant credit risk relative to others in the conservative ultrashort bond Morningstar Category. Without a process or personnel edge, the strategy's cheapest share class receives a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral, while its more expensive are rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.77 / 0.00
- Total Assets 812.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.720%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Ultrashort Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.05%
- Effective Duration 0.54 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CULAX
Will CULAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.