Strength in the People Pillar isn't sufficient for Calvert Responsible Municipal Income I to overcome weaker marks in areas such as their Parent rating, limiting this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.42 / 0.13 %
- Total Assets 444.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.500%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.05%
- Effective Duration 5.36 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CTTIX
Will CTTIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.