A strong management team and sound investment process underpin American Funds College 2039 529-C's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Silver. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.05 / 0.78 %
- Total Assets 390.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.570%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Allocation—70% to 85% Equity
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.39%
- Turnover 7%
Morningstar’s Analysis CTJCX
Will CTJCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.