Copeland SMID Cap Dividend Growth I earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral on the basis of subpar People and Parent Pillar ratings. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.54 / 0.89 %
- Total Assets 54.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.950%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Small Blend
- Investment Style Small Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.38%
- Turnover 35%
Morningstar’s Analysis CSMDX
Will CSMDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.