Conquer Risk Managed Volatility's Average Process and People Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.42 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 50.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.950%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Multisector Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.58%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis CRMVX
Will CRMVX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.