Catholic Rspnsbl Invst Sht Dtn Bd Ins’s strong process and parent firm are the foundation for this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.56 / 0.00
- Total Assets 450.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.350%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Short Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.89%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis CRDSX
Will CRDSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.