The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit Columbia Adaptive Risk Allocation Inst to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.67 / 0.12 %
- Total Assets 3.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.800%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Tactical Allocation
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 8.14%
- Turnover 260%
Morningstar’s Analysis CRAZX
Will CRAZX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.