CCM Community Impact Bond CRA earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar People and Parent Pillar ratings. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.55 / 0.00
- Total Assets 3.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.880%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 500,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.60%
- Effective Duration 4.50 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CRAIX
Will CRAIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.