Changing Parameters's recent fee cut and People Pillar rating increase lead to an upgrade in this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating to Neutral from Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.56 / 0.09 %
- Total Assets 87.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.440%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.79%
- Effective Duration 2.58 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CPMPX
Will CPMPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.