Counterpoint Tactical Income I's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.17 / 0.00
- Total Assets 1.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.950%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Nontraditional Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.62%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis CPITX
Will CPITX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.