The seasoned and stable team running Columbia Strategic Income executes a fundamentally driven process paired with robust portfolio risk management, and has delivered strong returns to investors over the long term. We are maintaining the strategy's People and Process Pillar ratings at Above Average, and all of its share classes carry Morningstar Analyst Ratings of either Silver or Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 21.67 / 0.05 %
- Total Assets 4.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.930%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Nontraditional Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.90%
- Effective Duration 5.14 years
Morningstar’s Analysis COSIX
Will COSIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.