The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Columbia US Social Bond A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.71 / 0.32 %
- Total Assets 65.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.700%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni National Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.20%
- Effective Duration 7.26 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CONAX
Will CONAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.