Catholic Rspnsbl Invst Mgns 45/55 Ins’s strong process and parent firm underpin this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Silver. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the least expensive fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.02 / 0.11 %
- Total Assets 108.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.390%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.77%
- Turnover 9%
Morningstar’s Analysis CMNSX
Will CMNSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.