Defined by a straightforward allocation process built on capital market assumptions and adequate selection criteria, the Invesco Select Risk Series is equipped to keep pace with peers on paper, but churn in the team’s supporting staff poses challenges. All five portfolios underlying this series receive a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.02 / 0.00
- Total Assets 307.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.640%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.32%
- Turnover 28%
Morningstar’s Analysis CMAIX
Will CMAIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.