A lowering of its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of AB Concentrated International Growth Adv's downgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral from Bronze. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.20 / 0.97 %
- Total Assets 411.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.870%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Foreign Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 24%
Morningstar’s Analysis CIGYX
Will CIGYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.