A consistent and effective value discipline wielded by a long-serving team earn Credit Suisse Floating Rate High Income’s cheapest share class a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze, while its more expensive shares are rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.33 / 0.18 %
- Total Assets 2.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.950%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Bank Loan
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.21%
- Effective Duration 0.62 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CHIAX
Will CHIAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.