Centerstone Investors I earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral on the basis of subpar ratings in both the Parent and Process Pillars. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.30 / 0.00
- Total Assets 193.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.170%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Allocation
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 50%
Morningstar’s Analysis CENTX
Will CENTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.