Weakness in Columbia Adaptive Retirement 2060 Inst3's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.50 / 1.51 %
- Total Assets 2.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.430%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Target-Date 2060
- Investment Style —
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 7.77%
- Turnover 68%
Morningstar’s Analysis CARVX
Will CARVX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.