Weakness in Columbia Adaptive Retirement 2040 Inst3's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.35 / 0.95 %
- Total Assets 1.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.430%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Target-Date 2040
- Investment Style —
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 6.21%
- Turnover 79%
Morningstar’s Analysis CARQX
Will CARQX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.